This is one of my most strategically unique Holy Spirit led Sound and Healing Therapy recording projects yet! This spontaneously recorded instrumental CD focuses on releasing the Healer to manifest on behalf of traumatic experiences and memories, which are stored in the memory of our cells. The first six pieces release frequency support to the brain, the sympathetic nervous system, neurotransmitters, and the parasympathetic nervous system. The latter six pieces release de-stressing frequencies to the exact same areas. If the listener is experiencing traumatic stress/memories, the latter six pieces release Holy Spirit peace, calming, and de-stressing healing frequencies. Equally, if traumatic experiences/memories are causing the brain, the sympathetic nervous system, neurotransmitters, and the parasympathetic nervous system frequencies to be depleted, the listener is exhorted to listen to the first six pieces for frequency support specific to those areas. If the listener is simply seeking to encounter overall balance and wholeness from the Healer Himself, the entire CD was recorded specific to this purpose. Specific Scriptures for each piece are provided for the renewing of the mind.
Healing Expressions For Trauma Song Titles, Scriptures, Keys in Sound and Healing Therapy Tunings
Available NOW at SoundExpressions.net under the Products Page, and AUGUST 1 at CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, and wherever digital distribution is available.
Copyright Tammy Sorenson/Sound Expressions August 2018All Rights Reserved.Mixed by Jaran SorensonJewel Case Design by Jadan Advertising And Design
1. INNER PEACE F#m/Gbm 741 HzJames 1:2-4 (AMP), “Consider it nothing but joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you fall into various trials. Be assured that the testing of your faith [through experience] produces endurance [leading to spiritual maturity, and inner peace]. And let endurance have its perfect result and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfect and completely developed [in your faith], lacking in nothing.”
2. REST F#/Ab 741 HzMatthew 11:28-30 (AMP), “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.”
3. RESTORED F#/Gb 741 Hz (Restored)Psalm 23:1-6 (AMP), “The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.”
4. HOPE RENEWED G#m/Abm 396 HzLamentations 3:21-24 (AMP), “But this I call to mind, Therefore I have hope. It is because of the Lord’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, Because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion and my inheritance,” says my soul; “Therefore I have hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.”
5. REFUGE G#/Ab 396 HzPsalm 25:16-20 (AMP), “Turn to me [Lord] and be gracious to me, For I am alone and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are multiplied; Bring me out of my distresses. Look upon my affliction and my trouble, And forgive all my sins. Look upon my enemies, for they are many; They hate me with cruel and violent hatred. Guard my soul and rescue me; Do not let me be ashamed or disappointed, For I have taken refuge in You.” (v.12 Who is the man who fears the Lord [with awe-inspired reverence and worships Him with submissive wonder]? He will teach him [through His word] in the way he should choose. v.14 The secret [of the wise counsel] of the Lord is for those who fear Him, And He will let them know His covenant and reveal to them [through His word] its [deep, inner] meaning.”
6. LIGHT G#/Ab 396 HzPsalm 107:13-16 (AMP), “Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them from their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the deep (deathly) darkness And broke their bonds apart. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness, And for His wonderful acts to the children of men. For He has shattered the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron apart.”
7. STRENGTHENED Cm 528 HzIsaiah 41:10 (AMP), “‘Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’”
8. SANCTUARY C 528 HzPsalm 91:4-6 (AMP), “He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions, And under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall. You will not be afraid of the terror of night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Nor of the destruction (sudden death) that lays waste at noon.”
9. FREEDOM C 444 HzIsaiah 61:1-8 (AMP), “The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed and commissioned me To bring good news to the humble and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up [the wounds of] the brokenhearted, To proclaim release [from confinement and condemnation] to the [physical and spiritual] captives And freedom to prisoners, To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance and retribution of our God, To comfort all who mourn, To grant to those who mourn in Zion the following: To give them a turban instead of dust [on their heads, a sign of mourning], The oil of joy instead of mourning, The garment [expressive] of praise instead of a disheartened spirit. So they will be called the trees of righteousness [strong and magnificent, distinguished for integrity, justice, and right standing with God], The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up and restore the former desolations; And they will renew the ruined cities, The desolations (deserted settlements) of many generations. Strangers will stand and feed your flocks, And foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers. But you shall be called the priests of the Lord; People will speak of you as the ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And you will boast of their riches. Instead of your [former] shame you will have a double portion; And instead of humiliation your people will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double [what they had forfeited]; Everlasting joy will be theirs. For I, the Lord, love justice; I hate robbery with a burnt offering. And I will faithfully reward them, And make an everlasting covenant with them.”
10. SECURE C#m/Dbm 444 HzPsalm 91:1-16 (AMP), “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust [with great confidence, and on whom I rely]!” For He will save you from the trap of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions, And under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall. You will not be afraid of the terror of night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Nor of the destruction (sudden death) that lays waste at noon. A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But danger will not come near you. You will only [be a spectator as you] look on with your eyes And witness the [divine] repayment of the wicked [as you watch safely from the shelter of the Most High]. Because you have made the Lord, [who is] my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will command His angels in regard to you, To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service]. They will lift you up in their hands, So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and cobra; The young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot. “Because he set his love on Me, therefore I will save him; I will set him [securely] on high, because he knows My name [he confidently trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never abandon him, no, never]. “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. “With a long life I will satisfy him And I will let him see My salvation.”
11. COMFORT C#/Db 444 Hz2 Corinthians 1:3-7 (AMP), “Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as Christ’s sufferings are ours in abundance [as they overflow to His followers], so also our comfort [our reassurance, our encouragement, our consolation] is abundant through Christ [it is truly more than enough to endure what we must]. But if we are troubled and distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; or if we are comforted and encouraged, it is for your comfort, which works [in you] when you patiently endure the same sufferings which we experience. And our hope for you [our confident expectation of good for you] is firmly grounded [assured and unshaken], since we know that just as you share as partners in our sufferings, so also you share as partners in our comfort.”
12. UNSHAKEN C#/Db 444 HzIsaiah 54:10 (AMP), “For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, Nor will My covenant of peace be shaken,” Says the Lord who has compassion on you.” Healing Expressions For Trauma